Biotronix Physiotherapy Electrotherapy Combination Therapy 5 in one IFT MS TENS Ultrasound Therapy and Deep Heat Therapy Premium Model Make in India with 2 year warranty
Biotronix Physiotherapy Electrotherapy Combination Therapy 5 in one IFT MS TENS Ultrasound Therapy and Deep Heat Therapy Premium Model Make in India with 2 year warranty
Solution Forever Biotronix delivers you the best combination therapy unit with pre programmes installed. One single machine includes both Low frequency (Tens and Muscle stimulation) , Medium Frequency current (IFT) and Ultrasonic and Heat therapy. Easy to use and cost effective machine.
IFT /MS /TENS Section ( The LCD based section Output can be used as IFT ,MS and TENS and per Treatment need )
- Frequency: 2KHz , 2.5KHz and 4KHz
- Treatment Timer: 0 to 99 Min
- Beat Frequency: 0-150Hz, 80-150Hz, 10-150Hz
- Spectrum: Rectangular, Triangular, Trapezodial
- Therapy Mode: 2P, 4P, 4PV
- Display: LCD
- Therapeutic: 30-300 msec (10 msec step)
- Diagnostic: .01, .03, .1, .3, 1, 3, 10, 100, 300 msec
- Treatment Modes: Iontophorosis, Intermittent Galvanic Faradic, Surged Faradic
- Surged Faradic:
- On Time: 1-10 sec
- Off Time: 1-10 sec
- Frequency : 2, 10, 50, 100, 150 Hz
- Therapy Modes : Burst, Cont. Burst -2, PWM, Sweep, Combi
- Input Voltage : 220V AC/50Hz
- Ultrasound Frequency - 1MHz
- Ultrasound Power Density - 3.5 Watt / cm2
- Treatment Time : 0-99 minutes
- Mode of Operations - Continuous & Pulsed
- Pulse Duration - 1:1, 1:4, 1:7, 1:9
- Temperature controller for 0-75°F
- 2 Pads for heat
- Gain explosive speed and power
- Improve endurance of the muscles
- Increases healing of tissues by enhancing protein synthesis and increased micro circulation
- Reduced risk of injury through proper warm up
- Build muscle size and density
- Increase vertical and muscle reaction time
- Increase local blood flow to sore and achy muscles
- Pain management Through increased circulation and mobility
When to use:
- Pain Relief
- Strength training
- Re-innervation of muscles
- Healing, Tissue repair
- Relaxation of spasm
- Improving Mobility
- Edema reduction
Computerized Interferential Therapy machine with Mid-frequency current makes it very attractive and free from analog knobs systems. It contains concept is completely soft touch unit. The circuit is based on Micro Processors based which different programs for the different type of treatment applications.
# Technical Specification
(1) Different applications based on Digital 125 Programs
(2) A current module of 4-channel Electrotherapy machine
(3) Separate Display for timer, intensity and beat frequency
(4) Include TENS; Faradic and Galvanic current
(6) Input Supply : 220V Ac, 50 Hz
(7) Therapy modes : 4P, 4PV, 2P
(8) Carrier Frequency : 2,4KHz
(9) Base 0-150 Hz
(10) Sweep : 0- 100Hz
(11) Output current: 0-100 mA
(12) Timer: 0-99 minutes
(13) Weight 4 kg (Approx.)
Ultrasound Therapy unit
Ultrasonic nominal Frequency : 1 Mhz
Ultrasonic Output : 15Acousstic Maximum
Ultrasonic power density mode
Operation : 2.2 watts/cm2 Continuous and of pulsed mode.
Pulse ratios : 1:1, 1:3, 1:5, 1:7, 1:9
Treatment time : 0 to 6 Minutes
Timer : Electronic timer 0to 99 minutes with digital display
Display :Digital display
What you will Get in this Package :
1 Pc Biotronix Combination Electrotherapy 5 in one IFT MS TENS ( 125 Programs ) Ultrasound Therapy and Deep Heat Therapy premium model make in India with 2 year warranty
1 Pc Main Cord
1 Pc Ultrasound 1 Mhz Applicator and Wire
4 Pc IFT /MS/TENS Wire
4 Pc IFT /MS /TENS Electrodes
1 Pc Pen Electrode
2 Set Velcro Strap ( 3 pc Strap small medium large in one set )
2 Pc Gel Bottle
2 deep Heat Therapy Pads
1 Pc Carry Bag
Warranty Details: 2 Year Offsite Warranty for Equipment against manufacturing defects ,No warranty or Guarantee for the Accessories like wire, pads ,US Applicator etc .
Combination unit may help treat the following symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Ligament sprains
- Tendinitis, Scar Tissue healing and Muscle Strain
Although it is safe for most people, experts recommend that in below mentioned situation; avoid Electrotherapy treatment unless a doctor advises its use.
- Pregnant women: Pregnant women should avoid using TENS in the abdominal and pelvic regions.
- People with epilepsy: Applying electrodes to the head or neck of people with epilepsy may induce seizures.
- People with a pacemaker or another type of electrical or metal implant.
- Electrotherapy should not be used in areas of the body where cancerous lesions exist.
- The treatment should not be applied in areas of the skin that are swollen, infected, or inflamed (e.g. varicose veins)
- Ultrasound should not be used near bone growth centers until bone growth is complete and over a healing Fracture
Ultrasound should not be used on unconscious patients
What’s Interferential Therapy?
IFT offers electrotherapy for the management of chronic, post-traumatic, and post-surgical pain. This treatment has gained popularity because of its pain-free, drug-free and non-invasive way of healing. Applying it every day can offer improved results. You can even take IFT treatment at home at an affordable cost.
IFT is used for Treating:
- Joint Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Sports injuries
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Back/neck/ shoulder injuries
How IFT works?
IFT machine delivers continuous stimulation deep into the affected tissue. The stimulation blocks the pain and reduces swelling and inflammation which causes pain. It provides deep penetration by using a 4000Hz carrier wave to overcome skin resistance.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OR SYMPTOMS TREATED BY IFT?
IFT works in a special way as it uses interferential rather than normal stimulation. The main clinical applications for which IFT appears to be used ar
- Pain Relief in conditions such as causalgia, herpes zoster, neuralgia.
- Cervical spondylosis.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Frozen shoulder.
- Disc herniation.
- Spinal canal stenosis.
- Muscle Stimulation - prevent muscle wastage, re-education, maintain range of motionStress incontinence
- Reduction of Edema (Condition involving the excess collection of watery fluid in the cavities or tissues)
- Muscle injuries
- Ligamentous injuries
WHAT ARE THE CONTRAINDICATIONS OF IFT?
IFT is a common pain-relieving modality without side effects that oral painkillers and anti-inflammatory medications have. Like any other therapeutic modality, it also has some limitations like,
- Infective condition
- Loss of sensation.
- Danger of Hemorrhage
- Large open wounds
- Dermatological Conditions
- Pregnant Uterus
WHAT IS INTERFERENTIAL THERAPY (IFT)?
IFT which stands for Interferential Therapy is one of the types of electrotherapy used for the management of pain. The principle of interferential therapy is to cause two medium frequency currents of slightly different frequencies to interfere with one another. For example, if circuit A carries a current with the frequency of 4000Hz and Circuit B carry a current with a frequency of 3980 Hz, then the low frequency produced will be 20 Hz and this frequency is very useful in pain modulation. A new low-frequency current known as the beat frequency is equal to the difference in frequencies between the two medium frequency currents produced in the tissues at the point where the two currents cross.
It is basically used for the treatment of Chronic, Post Traumatic, and Post-surgical pains. The basic principle involves the utilization of effects of low frequencies (<250pps) without painful or unpleasant side effects. The major advantage of IFT is that it produces effects in the tissue, exactly where required without unnecessary and uncomfortable skin stimulation. This technique is widely used to elicit muscle contraction, promote healing and reduce edema.
How does TENS work?
A transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator (TENS) sends electrical pulses through the skin to start your body’s own pain killers. The electrical pulses can release endorphins and other substances to stop pain signals in the brain.
TENS can reduce pain. It works best when used during activities such as walking, doing chores, or exercise.
For some people, a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) machine is used as an alternative to painkilling medication. A TENS machine is a small, portable and battery-operated device which is worn on the body. The box is attached by wires to sticky pads stuck to the skin. Small electrical pulses are transmitted to the body, like little electric shocks. This can help to ease pain in some people with certain types of pain. Although there is not much robust proof that TENS machines work, many people do find them very helpful. The advantage is that TENS is well tolerated and largely without side-effects.
How Does Therapeutic Ultrasound Work?
Ultrasonic waves, beyond the hearing range of humans, penetrate the skin, gently vibrating and heating the tissues.
While this vibration causes deep heating in the tissues, there is usually no heat felt by the patient.
About Ultrasound Therapy
- An excellent option for deep tissue injuries.
- Helps in improving blood circulation and may speed up the healing process.
- Aids in reducing swelling and edema in affected area.
- Enhances the revival of damaged tissues.
- Can aid in administering medicines non-invasively with the help of ultrasound waves.
What is Therapeutic Ultrasound
Ultrasound is a therapy in which the ultrasound technique is used for treating chronic pain and various kinds of disorders such as arthritis, fibromyalgia and acute injuries.
Ultrasound therapy makes use of ultrasound waves in order to target problems that are present deep inside the body without breaking the skin’s surface.
Ultrasound is used for therapeutic purposes in such a way that the high-frequency sound waves reach the affected area and relieve the pain without side effect.
Ultrasound therapy can be an ideal way to effectively treat musculoskeletal injuries, joint pains, soft tissue injuries, bone fractures and restricted range of movements that occur at a depth of 1cm to 5cm underneath the skin.
How it Helps
When ultrasound therapy is applied to the skin, the therapist makes use of coupling gel in order to reduce the friction on the surface of the skin. The basis of the ultrasound therapy is to restore normal blood flow at the affected area, relax the muscles and trigger the self healing process.
What is EMS(Electrical Muscular Stimulation)?
Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a type of electrotherapy stimulates a muscle contraction using electrical impulses in order strengthen weak muscles, reduce swelling, relieve pain and help heal wounds.
Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES)uses high intensities that cause excitation of peripheral nerves to produce a muscle contraction.
The impulses are generated by a device and delivered through electrodes (pads that adhere to the skin) over the middle of the muscles that require stimulating. The impulses from EMS mimic the action potential (stimulus required to make the muscle contract) coming from the central nervous system. This causes the muscles to contract.
Why Would Your Therapist Use EMS?
There are a number of reasons your therapist might use EMS. These include:
1. Pain Relief – When scientists discovered the frequency that our body uses to send messages telling us about pain, they also discovered that there were similar frequencies that could block those pain messages. Imagine that your pain signals are going along train tracks, and the station manager wants to stop the train. All they would need to do is open a gate across the tracks and that would likely stop the train. This is the case with pain. When you hurt yourself, you may have noticed that you automatically rub the area—that action of rubbing gives the brain different signals and blocks the transmission of the pain frequency. This is not the main use for EMS machines, but is definitely one to be aware of. EMS also provides the added benefit of pain relief for patients who are unwilling or unable to take oral pain relief such as anti-inflammatories.
2. Muscle Memory – It sounds slightly counterintuitive, but these neural pathways and messages we have been talking about create a type of permanent track in our mind. It’s a little bit like the way that scratching a ruler across a wooden table will at some point leave a slight divot. These “divots” are known as our muscle memory. This memory is why David Beckham can, after not kicking a ball for six months, know how to curl the ball into the top corner. His body simply remembers how to do it. The same thing applies to athletes that run fast: Once they have run a new personal best, their body “remembers” how to do it and, therefore, it’s easier to replicate the next time.
If you take this a step further, think about when you learned how to walk and move. You (usually) learned the correct patterns for human movement. These patterns are designed for us to be effective and efficient, and reduce the risk of injury. As we get older, we become lazy and start to develop poor habits, including bad posture. When this happens, some muscles become lazy and aren’t doing the work they should be.
The same thing happens when people develop an injury. For example, when you hurt your knee often, your thigh muscles (quadriceps) will “switch off” as a protective mechanism. The reason for this is that our body interprets pain as danger (usually correctly) and therefore, if moving your knee causes pain, it will try and switch off the muscles controlling your knee so you can do no further damage. Once the acute injury has been resolved, your quadriceps might not “switch back on.” This is the reason that athletes often develop a secondary injury after returning to sport; while the original injury has healed, the muscles are not as strong as they were. EMS is very effective in cases like this. The therapist ascertains which muscles aren’t working and uses the EMS machine to manually “jump start” them. I’ll talk more about how they can do that later.
3. Maximum Muscle Activation – This type of EMS treatment is similar to the one above, but is most commonly used in athletes. When you contract a muscle at any given time—for example, your quadriceps—you may only actually use 40% of the muscle fibers and electrical signals available in your leg. This happens mostly because our bodies are incredibly good at learning how to be effective. So, if using 40% gets the job done, then that is all it will use. The problem with this occurs when you are trying to push your body further than you have before. A weightlifter, for example, may try to lift a weight heavier than they ever have before. As a result, they need to recruit as many of the available muscle fibers and electrical signals as possible. Unfortunately for us all, it is not as simple as just asking your body to do it; your body has to relearn the action and learn to “switch on” the extra fibers, and do so in the correct order.
When and How Should EMS Be Used?
EMS is best used as an adjunct to your training program; just one tool in your training arsenal. Suggested uses of EMS are:
To Aid Muscle Strengthening When in Pain or Injured
One of the most common situations in which a therapist will use EMS is when an athlete is trying to regain muscle strength, but physical movement or training is prevented by pain and/or acute injury. A common example of this is when a patient has had knee surgery. During the months and years leading up to the surgery, the muscles around the knee will have become increasingly weak either as a result of the muscles “switching off” as a protective mechanism or because the patient initially puts more strain on the other leg to avoid pain. The secondary cause of the muscle weakness is a patient leading a less active lifestyle in order to avoid pain and discomfort.
During the very early stages of rehabilitation (from the initial hours after surgery onward), the therapist aims to reactivate the muscles that have been affected during surgery and begin to trigger the muscle memory. They’ll do this as quickly after surgery as possible.
However, because the patient has been through a fairly traumatic surgery and may be in some discomfort, they may be unable or unwilling to carry out the therapist’s wishes. In this situation, the therapist can use EMS both as a mechanism to relieve the pain and, secondary to that, as a method to activate the muscles without requiring any (or very little) movement from the patient. This can be a useful way for the therapist to help the patient regain confidence in their ability to use the muscles with minimal discomfort.
To Enable Training When Fatigued and Prevent Injury
The most common cause of injury in any exercise program is fatigue, regardless of whether the program is designed to help you return from injury, strengthen to prevent injury, or simply improve a physical skill. When you become tired, a number of significant changes occur that greatly increase your chances of suffering an injury. These changes are:
1. Slower Signal Transmission – The signals we’ve been talking about throughout this article are sent at an incredible speed; however, as we become tired the speed of transmission slows. The cause for concern here is that fatigue prevents our body from having enough time to react in order to prevent injury. An example of this occurs if you are jogging and place your foot on a stone. Your brain will receive the message that your foot is on unstable ground and, as a result, amend your center of gravity and weight distribution and tell your foot to adjust its position, all in a fraction of a second. If, however, you are fatigued and this messaging is delayed, it is increasingly likely that you will not receive those messages in time to make the necessary adjustments prior to rolling your ankle and getting injured.
2. Movement Patterns – As we become tired, perhaps at the end of a training session, our movement patterns change. This is generally done as a mechanism to try and “cheat” the exercise and recruit extra muscles to help out. If you go to the gym and watch people in the weights area you will see this frequently. One of the most obvious examples of this is when people are doing bicep curls. In theory, the only movement in their body during this exercise is the lower arm, which they should bend and extend at the elbow. However, as the person becomes tired, you will see them “hitch”’ their shoulder to try and recruit extra muscles. They may even start to swing at the waist, hoping momentum will get the weight up! This creates cause for concern because these new adaptations are likely to result in an injury.
3. Motor Weakness – Simply put, when they’re fatigued, our muscles are tired. They are simply not capable of carrying out the demands we place on them. You may have experienced this if you have ever been on a long run or had a tough leg-training session and then tried to climb the stairs. Your legs likely felt like jelly and gave way under you. Other than the obvious risks that falling presents, you are at an increased risk of joint and muscle injury during this time because your muscles are overloaded.
Due to the reasons above, you have likely been advised not to complete any training when you’re fatigued. However, thanks to the invention of EMS, this is no longer the case. A therapist can apply EMS at the end of a session and activate the specific muscles, continuing to work on activation and tone while you are lying on a couch, at no risk of injury. This is often used in conjunction with visual rehearsal for maximum benefit.
Deep heat Therapy ( Superficial Heat )
The Deep heat Therapy ( Superficial Heat ) is used for the treatment of cellulite, obesity and also, indirectly to relieve pain and inflammation associated with chronic osteoarticular conditions, producing a pleasant sense of well being. The appliance emits heat as pre selected temperatures to ensure penetration and effect on deep tissues.
Product Tags and Keywords :
Combo IFT Tens MS & US, Physiotherapy COMBO (IFT;TENS;MS;US) Digital, Biotronix , Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, Physiotherapy Products, UST, Ultrasonic, Stimulation, Electrical muscle stimulation,IFT, Portable IFT machine, IFT Unit, IFT Machine, Portable IFT, Interferential Therapy Unit, with Program, , Physiotherapy Machines, Ift indian machine,TENS; pain; pruritus; transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation,4 channel tens machine for physiotherapy, tens machine used in physiotherapy, digital battery operated dual channel tens, tens machine ,Combo MS+Tens, Tens and Muscle Stimulator, Combination unit, CM05, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment online in India, Physiotherapy Products, Electrical muscle stimulation,Tens, Digital Tens, Portable Tens, Electrotherapy Product, : TENS/MS, 180B, Tens Machine, Muscle Stimulator, Combo of tens and ms, Tens and ms, Tens and Muscle Stimulator,Portable Tens Machine, Tens Unit, Mini Tens Machine, Digital Tens Unit, Tens Unit, Tens (4 channel) Digital(Delux), Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment,Portable Tens Machine, Tens Unit, Mini Tens Machine, Digital Tens Unit, Tens Unit, Tens Unit (4Channel, LCD, Pre Prg.), AMP-03TN03D, TN03D, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel, tens therapy machine, tens machine for physiotherapy, tens machine combo, tens machine digital, tens machine for physiotherapy for facial, tens machine for physiotherapy 4 channel, tens machine for knee, tens machine mini, tens machine transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, tens machine of physiotherapy, tens machine portable, tens machine physiotherapy, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel, tens pain relief machine, tens unit machine, tens machine 4 channel electrotherapy device portable for pain relief, tens machine 4 channel for back pain, tens machine 4 channel for physiotherapy small, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel,Combo Tens and Ultrasound, Buy Combination of Tens and Ultrasound, Combo(Tens 4ch, Automode +Ultrasound), Tens 4 Channel with US price, , Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, Physiotherapy Products, UST, Ultrasonic, Stimulation, combo tens and US, Combo(Tens+US) by soluton forever ,Combo US IFT MS, Combination Unit, Combination Therapy, Physiotherapy Machines Price, Physiotherapy Equipments Online, Physiotherapy Products in India, UST, Ultrasonic, Stimulation, Electrical muscle stimulation,IFT, Interferential Therapy Unit, IFT with Programs, IFT with Tens, IF02, Physiotherapy Machines, Ift indian machine, Combo US IFT MS, Combination Unit, Combination Therapy, AMP-03CM14B, CM14B, Physiotherapy Machines Price, Physiotherapy Equipments Online, Physiotherapy Products in India, UST, Ultrasonic, Stimulation, Electrical muscle stimulation,interferential therapy unit, ift machine, ift machine India, buy interferential therapy unit in India
We Also Recommend
Thrive 717 Massager / G5 Massager Made In Japan Original used in Physiotherapy and Slimming
Mars One Tens Physiotherapy Device Pain Relief Therapy Electronic Nerve Simulator and Massager
HNC Low Level Cold Laser Therapy Device 650nm and 808nm used in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Biotronix Knee CPM ( Continuous Passive Machine ) Machine Deluxe model used in Knee Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Make in India with 2 Year Warranty