Biotronix Ultrasonic with TENS 2 channel combination Physiotherapy Equipment for promoting recovery and reducing pain with 2 year warranty
Biotronix Ultrasonic with TENS 2 channel combo for promoting recovery and reducing pain with 2 year warranty
Going through a lot of pain post-injury?
Hoping for a painless recovery?
This is what Biotronix ultrasonic TENS machine is here for! This combo of Ultrasonic and TENS machine is extremely helpful for pain management and ideal for physiotherapy.
Biotronix ULTRASONIC with DUAL CHANNEL TENS combination provides the utilities of electrotherapy through TENS machine as well as heat therapy through Ultrasonic, making it effective for pain management. It blocks out pain through electrical pulses that also act as muscle stimulators.It efficiently helps your nervous system to block out pain in the cerebral lobes, thereby making your therapy sessions a lot better. Arthritis, a few cerebral issues, knee pain, back pain or even labour pain, this machine can dull it all.
- Multi-purpose and multi-tasking: This machine is a combo of a TENS and Ultrasonic device. It can be used both for electrotherapy and heat therapy. This machine can be used for two different patients simultaneously as long as one requires electrotherapy and the other requires heat therapy. Now you can block out pain and strengthen your muscles simultaneously.
- Pain management made easy: The machine sends electric pulses through the nervous system to the cerebral part of the brain which deals with pain recognition and successfully blocks out pain, making physiotherapy sessions a lot more convenient and comfortable.
- Convenient for home sessions: Physiotherapy sessions at home becomes a lot more convenient as the machine is compact, portable and easy to set up. Experience Electrotherapy and heat therapy at the comfort of your home now.
- Easy to use: The machine can be easily set up as it's compact. It is also very easy to use as the intensity of the TENS machine can be checked easily by looking at the LED display.
- Input Voltage: 220V AC/50Hz
- Ultrasound Frequency: 1 MHz
- Ultrasonic density: 3.5 watt / cm2;
- Treatment Time: 0 to 99 minutes
- Mode of operation : Continuous / Pulsed
- Frequency: 2Hz to 250Hz
- Intensity: Adjustable in both channels
- Output: 2 Independent Channels
- Ultrasonic Head Applicator - 01
- TENS Machine Leads - 02
- TENS Machine Electrodes - 04
- Velcro Set - 02
- Power Cord - 01
- Gel bottle - 02
- Manual Copy - 01
- Carry Bag - 01
Warranty : 2 Year offsite warranty ,No warranty Guarantee for Accessories like wire pads etc
How Does Therapeutic Ultrasound Work?
- Actions of Ultrasound: generate deep tissue temperature increase which may result in pain relief, localized increase in blood flow, increase of range of motion of contracted joints using heat and stretch techniques, produces analgesic (pain relief) effect on sensory nerves to the involved tissues
- Ultrasound therapy is thought to reduce the healing time of certain soft tissue injuries by influencing the effects on the inflammatory and repair processes
- Ultrasound is thought to accelerate the normal resolution time of the inflammatory process by attracting more mast cells to the site of injury. This may cause an increase in blood flow which can be beneficial in the sub-acute phase of tissue injury.
- Ultrasound may also stimulate the production of more collagen- the main protein component in soft tissue such as tendons and ligaments. Hence ultrasound may accelerate the proliferative phase of tissue healing.
- Ultrasound is thought to improve the flexibility of mature collagen and so can have a positive effect to on fibrous scar tissue which may form after an injury, thus it can reduce stiffness
How Does TENS Work?
A transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) unit is a battery-operated device that some people use to treat pain.
TENS units work by delivering small electrical impulses through electrodes that have adhesive pads to attach them to a person’s skin.
These electrical impulses flood the nervous system, reducing its ability to transmit pain signals to the spinal cord and brain.
The same electrical impulses also stimulate the body to produce natural pain relievers called endorphins.
In this article, learn more about the uses of a TENS machine and the research on its effectiveness.
TENS units may help treat the following symptoms:
They may also alleviate pain that results from the following conditions:
- sports injuries
- multiple sclerosis
- painful diabetic neuropathy
- spinal cord injury
- The skin should be properly prepared before putting electrodes for TENS unit. Ultrasound gel MUST ALWAYS be used while using the Ultrasonic unit.
- ALWAYS start from zero intensity and slowly increase based on physiotherapy clinic protocol or as recommended by your physiotherapist. Slow and steady is always good.
- Physiotherapy modality treatments bring the best outcomes only if these are used along with active physical exercise or manual manipulation program.
We Also Recommend
Everycom Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98 with 1 Year Replacement Warranty and 2 Year Service warranty (Made in India )
Thrive 717 Massager / G5 Massager Made In Japan Original used in Physiotherapy and Slimming
Biotronix Knee CPM ( Continuous Passive Machine ) Machine Deluxe model used in Knee Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Make in India with 2 Year Warranty
Biotronix Cellulite Deep Heat Therapy Pad set used in Physiotherapy and Slimming ( 1 Abdomen Pad ,2 Thighs ,2 Arms Pads )