Biotronix TENS Machine 2 Channel ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE PORTABLE FOR PAIN RELIEF Make in India with 2 Year warranty
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) uses low-frequency electric current produced by the device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes.
TENS is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation intended to reduce pain thus helping in the rehabilitation program.
- Gain explosive speed and power
- Improves endurance of the muscles
- Increases healing of tissues by enhancing protein synthesis and increased micro circulation
- Reduced risk of injury through proper warm up
- Builds muscle size and density
- Increases vertical and muscle reaction time
- Increases local blood flow to sore and achy muscles
- Pain management through increased circulation and mobility
When to use:
- Pain Relief
- Strength training
- Re-innervation of muscles
- Healing, Tissue repair
- Relaxation of spasm
- Improving Mobility
- Edema reduction
- Input Voltage : 220V AC, 50Hz
- Frequency - 2-150 Hz
- Channel - Dual Channel
- Application Pain Relieve Very Effective In Arthritis, Neuralgia, Migraine, Spinal Disc, Surgical Trauma, Headache, Sciatica Etc Application Pain Relieve Very Effective In Arthritis, Neuralgia, Migraine, Spinal Disc, Surgical Trauma, Headache, Sciatica Etc
Warranty Details: 2 Year Offsite Warranty for Equipment against manufacturing defects ,No warranty or Guarantee for the Accessories like wire, pads etc .
What you will Get in this Package :
1 Pc Biotronix TENS Machine 2 Channel ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE PORTABLE FOR PAIN RELIEF Make in India with 2 Year warranty
4 Pc TENS Wires
4 Pc TENS Electrodes
1 Pc Carry Bag
2 Set Strap ( 1 set of strap contains 1 Large ,1 Medium ,1 Small Strap )
2 Gel Bottle
TENS units may help treat the following symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Period Pain
- Labor Pain
- Postoperative Pain
- Application: Pain relive very effectively in Arthritis, Neuralgia, Migraine, Spinal Disc, Surgical Trauma, Headache, Sciatica etc
Although it is safe for most people, experts recommend that in below mentioned situation, avoid TENS treatment unless a doctor advises its use.
- Pregnant women: Pregnant women should avoid using TENS in the abdominal and pelvic regions.
- People with epilepsy: Applying electrodes to the head or neck of people with epilepsy may induce seizures.
- People with a pacemaker or another type of electrical or metal implant.
What is a TENS machine?
A TENS machine is a device that uses Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS) to help relieve and reduce pain. These medical devices are powered by batteries and the design features attached leads with sticky pads. These pads can be stuck to parts of your body, whether you are experiencing back or period pain, for example.
The user manual included with your device will advise you on where to put the pads, however bear in mind that you should not position the pads on:
- The front or sides of your neck
- Your mouth or eyes
- Your temples
- Your chest or upper back at the same time
- Numb areas
- Varicose veins
- Irritated or broken skin
How does a TENS unit work to relieve pain?
TENS use a mild electrical current to relieve pain. The attached pads stick directly onto your skin, emitting small electrical pulses to the part of your body you have stuck them to. You may feel a slight tingling sensation when these currents are emitted. These impulses help to reduce pain by sending signals to your spinal cord and brain through your nerves.
The signals overtake any other messages that are being sent to your brain at that time, including pain signals, this means that the tingling sensation from the TENS machine has priority above any pain messages. This allows your muscles to relax and endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers, may be released as well. You might find that the sensation of the electrical impulse alleviates your pain or simply takes your mind of the pain for a while. Each machine includes adjustable settings so you can choose the right program for you and the pain you are experiencing.
What types of pain can a TENS machine be used for?
TENS machines can be used for a variety of conditions that cause muscular or joint pain as well as muscle spasms:
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Period pain
- Pelvic pain including endometriosis
- Sports injuries
Are there any side effects associated with TENS?
For the majority of users TENS is a safe pain treatment and they do not experience any side effects. However it is possible that you could be allergic to the pads. The pads can cause your skin to become red and irritated; there are pads available that have been specifically designed for those with sensitive skin. You should not place the pads on skin that is irritated, infected or broken as this can aggravate the skin further.
Who should not use a TENS machine?
For many people using a TENS machine as a pain relief treatment is perfectly safe, however there are some instances where you should consult with your healthcare practitioner before using a TENS device.
TENS is not suitable for:
- For use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant
- For people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems
- Without supervision for children under 16 years of age
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product
- For people with an electrical or metal implant in your body
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS or TNS) is the use of electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes. TENS, by definition, covers the complete range of transcutaneously applied currents used for nerve excitation although the term is often used with a more restrictive intent, namely to describe the kind of pulses produced by portable stimulators used to reduce pain.The unit is usually connected to the skin using two or more electrodes which are typically conductive gel pads. A typical battery-operated TENS unit is able to modulate pulse width, frequency and intensity. Generally TENS is applied at high frequency (>50 Hz) with an intensity below motor contraction (sensory intensity) or low frequency (<10 Hz) with an intensity that produces motor contraction. While the use of TENS has proved effective in clinical studies, there is controversy over which conditions the device should be used to treat.
What is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a therapy that uses low voltage electrical current to provide pain relief. A TENS unit consists of a battery-powered device that delivers electrical impulses through electrodes placed on the surface of your skin. The electrodes are placed at or near nerves where the pain is located or at trigger points.
How does transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) work?
There are two theories about how transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) works. One theory is that the electric current stimulates nerve cells that block the transmission of pain signals, modifying your perception of pain. The other theory is that nerve stimulation raises the level of endorphins, which are the body’s natural pain-killing chemical. The endorphins then block the perception of pain.
What is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy used to treat?
TENS therapy has been used or is being studied to relieve both chronic (long lasting) and acute (short-term) pain. Some of the most common conditions for which TENS has been used include:
- Osteoarthritis (disease of the joints).
- Fibromyalgia (aching and pain in muscles, tendons, and joints all over the body, especially along the spine.
- Tendinitis (an inflammation or irritation of a tendon).
- Bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs that cushion joints).
- Labor pain.
- Low back pain.
- Chronic pelvic pain.
- Diabetic neuropathy (damage to the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to the rest of the body).
- Peripheral artery disease (“hardening of the arteries” that circulate blood to the body).
For what types of conditions and areas of the body should transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy not be used?
Do not use TENS therapy at these specific body locations if you have any of the following conditions:
- An implantable device (cardioverter/defibrillator, neurostimulators, bone growth stimulator, indwelling blood pressure monitors). Do not use TENS therapy over or close to the areas where an electronic device is implanted. TENS could cause these devices to malfunction.
- Are pregnant. Do not apply TENS therapy to the abdomen; pelvic area; lower back; or to acupuncture points at the knee, hand or ankle. (However, TENS can be used for labor pain.)
- Cancer. Do not apply electrodes to areas of the body where there is known or suspected cancer. Do not use TENS if you have undiagnosed pain and a history of cancer in the last 5 years.
- Epilepsy. Do not apply electrodes to your head, neck or shoulders. The impulses could cause seizures.
- Deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis. Do not use TENS therapy as it may increase blood circulation, which may increase the risk of dislodging a blood clot.
- A bleeding (hemorrhagic) disorder or recent or actively bleeding tissue. TENS therapy could increase bleeding at the tissue site or increase the risk of bleeding in persons with bleeding disorders.
- Heart disease. Do not apply TENS therapy to the chest if you have heart disease, heart failure or arrhythmias.
In addition, TENS should not be applied:
- To infected tissues, wounds due to osteomyelitis or if you have tuberculosis. TENS therapy may result in the spread of infections.
- To areas of tissue that have been recently treated with radiation.
- To damaged skin (Except for open wounds where the intent is to use electrical stimulation to heal tissue. In these cases, therapy should be guided by a skilled therapist.)
- Near or over eyes or mouth, front or side of neck, or on the head.
- Near reproductive organs or genitals.
- To areas of the body that lack or have reduced sensation.
- In persons who have trouble communicating or who have mental impairment and cannot provide feedback to ensure the safe use of TENS.
Product Tags and Keywords :
tens equipment ,TENS Therapy ,TENS Pain Releif Machine ,TENS Equipments ,Dual channel TENS ,TENS Imported online ,TENS Machine , Physiotherapy TENS ,Mars One TENS ,TENS pocket model ,TENS Imported Buy online ,MarsOne TENS Amazon ,TENS Therapy ,Nerve Stimulation ,Nerve Stimutator ,Nerve Stimutator Current Machine , Physiotherapist TENS ,TENS for ICU ,Mini TENS Imported,Mini TENS Pocket Model compact , Battery Operated TENS Machine , TENS dual Channel , TENS Analogue Model , N604 TENS , TEND manual model , 2 channel TEND , TENS Hyderabad online , TENS , T. E. N. S , TENS buy Delhi , Online TENS Amazon , Snapdeal TENS machine , Medical Physiotherapist TENS , TENs, Stimulation TENS Analogue model battery operated , Everyway Medical TEND N-604 model , Pocket Nerve Stimulation Stimulator imported, TENS MarsOne , Mars One TENS , Mumbai TENS Online , Mumbai imported TENS , TENS for back Pain , TENS for knee Pain , Hip Pain Treatment , Drug free TENS Machine , Shoulder Pain TENS Machine , Biotron Overseas TENS , Biotronix TENS Analogue Model , Biotronix Solution Forever TENS Machine , TENS Therapy , TENS Tiwan Made , Chinese TENS , TENS Pocket model with 1 year warranty , TENS Therapy buy online on A2Z Solution Forever , Physiotherapy TENS , TENS equipment machine , TENS YouTube video , TENS Therapy , How does TENS Work , TENS machine Working , TENS , Solution Forever Delhi TENS , TENS Therapy Equipment , TENS back pain Treatment buy , Portable TENS , Cheaper TENS for personal Use , Home use TENS , TENS massager , Nerve Massager , Pain Treatment By TENS current , Physiotherapy physio tools TENS , Physiotherapy Equipments , Physiotherapy Machines , TENS Therapy Machine , TENS nerve Stimulation , Nerve Stimulation TENS machine , How does tens works , Analogue TENS , Manual TENS Machine , Biotronix TENS Machine , Electronics TENs Machine , Electronics Gadgets TENS machine , TENS medical pain Therapy , N-604 TENS , Everyway TENS Machine , TENS machine online buy , TENS machine Jaiuur , TENS machine Udaipur , TENS machine rajasthan , TENS Machines Chennai , TENS machine online , TENS machine optron , TENS Pocket model Physiotherapy , TENS dual channel , TENS double Channel online buy portal , Physiotherapy Portal TENS , TENS , TENS machine With carry case , TENS machine mobile phone model , TENS machine pulse width , TENS machine with Timer , TENS Machine with knobs manual , TENS carry un pocket , TEND machine mini buy online , TENS machine nerve Stimulation , Nerve Stimulator TENS machine , TENS Machine , Physiotherapy TENS 2 channel , Physiotherapy TENS Chinese , Tiwan made TENS machine , TENS machine Kerala online , TENS machine Haryana online buy , Buy TENS machine snapdeal , TENS machine Biotronix Amazon own website , Biotronix own webportal TENS machine , TENS machine Shopify , TENS Therapy Equipment , TENS machine Biotronix medical , TENS moti nagar Delhi , Solution Forever TENS , TENS Equipment jammu , TENS Equipments Amravati , TENS Equipments pulne online ,Tens Machine, Portable Tens, Tens Unit, Mini Tens, acco Tens Unit (2 Ch), AMP-03TN01, TN01, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, tens machine 2 channel, tens machine 2 channel, tens therapy machine, tens machine for physiotherapy, tens machine combo, tens machine digital, tens machine for physiotherapy for facial, tens machine for physiotherapy 2 channel, tens machine for knee, tens machine mini, tens machine transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, tens machine of physiotherapy, tens machine portable, tens machine physiotherapy, ramtec tens machine 2 channel, ramtec tens machine 2 channel, tens pain relief machine, tens unit machine, tens machine 2 channel electrotherapy device portable for pain relief, tens machine 2 channel for back pain, tens machine 2 channel for physiotherapy small, tens machine 2 channel, tens machine 2 channel,Tens, Accessories, Tens Accessories, Mini Tens Accessories, Accessories For tens Unit, Cable,Tens Machine, Portable Tens, Tens Unit, Mini Tens, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation/ Tens,Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment
We Also Recommend
Everycom Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98 with 1 Year Replacement Warranty and 2 Year Service warranty (Made in India )
Thrive 717 Massager / G5 Massager Made In Japan Original used in Physiotherapy and Slimming
Everycom Combo Pack Non Contact Infrared Thermometer IR37 and Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98
Biotronix Knee CPM ( Continuous Passive Machine ) Machine Deluxe model used in Knee Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Make in India with 2 Year Warranty