Biotronix Tens 8 Channel LCD Digital Display Auto Modes Make in INDIA Electrotherapy Physiotherapy Equipment with 2 Year Warranty
Biotronix Tens 8 Channel LCD Digital Display Auto Modes Make in INDIA Electrotherapy Physiotherapy Equipment with 2 Year Warranty
Trans cutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is the use of low frequency electric current produced by a device to stimulate the nerves for therapeutic purposes. TENS is a non-invasive, low-risk nerve stimulation intended to reduce pain thus helping in the rehabilitation program.
- Gain explosive speed and power
- Improve endurance of the muscles
- Increases healing of tissues by enhancing protein synthesis and increased micro circulation
- Reduced risk of injury through proper warm up
- Build muscle size and density
- Increase vertical and muscle reaction time
- Increase local blood flow to sore and achy muscles
- Pain management Through increased circulation and mobility
When to use:
- Pain Relief
- Strength training
- Re-innervation of muscles
- Healing, Tissue repair
- Relaxation of spasm
- Improving Mobility
- Edema reduction
Power Source :220-24 V v AC 50/60Hz,
Fuse: 5AMP Channel : Eight independent output
Pulse Frequency : 2Hz, 10Hz, 50Hz,100Hz, 125Hz
Display : : LCD Dsplay
Body Type : : Metallic body
Pulse Amplitude : 0 - 80 mA/Channel
Timer : 0 - 99 min
Weight : 3.5kg./unit approx
Program mode: burst mode, continuous, p.w.m, sweep mode, combi mode
- Best for different Chronic other Pain management
- Eight Independent Channel
- LCD Display
- Soft Touch buttons
- Adjustable Frequency
- Light Weight
- Portable & Compact Model
- Easy to carry
- Electric Operated
Warranty Details: 2 Year Offsite Warranty for Equipment against manufacturing defects ,No warranty or Guarantee for the Accessories like wire pads etc .
What you will Get in this Package :
1 Pc Biotronix Tens 8 Channel LCD Digital Display Auto Modes Make in INDIA Electrotherapy Physiotherapy Equipment with 2 Year Warranty
1 Pc Main Cord
8 Pc TENS Wires
16 Pc TENS Electrodes
1 Pc Carry Bag
3 Set Strap ( 1 set of strap contains 1 Large ,1 Medium ,1 Small Strap )
2 Gel Bottle
TENS units may help treat the following symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Period Pain
- Labor Pain
- Postoperative Pain
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
What is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy?
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a therapy that uses low voltage electrical current to provide pain relief. A TENS unit consists of a battery-powered device that delivers electrical impulses through electrodes placed on the surface of your skin. The electrodes are placed at or near nerves where the pain is located or at trigger points.
How does transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) work?
There are two theories about how transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) works. One theory is that the electric current stimulates nerve cells that block the transmission of pain signals, modifying your perception of pain. The other theory is that nerve stimulation raises the level of endorphins, which are the body’s natural pain-killing chemical. The endorphins then block the perception of pain.
What is transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy used to treat?
TENS therapy has been used or is being studied to relieve both chronic (long lasting) and acute (short-term) pain. Some of the most common conditions for which TENS has been used include:
- Osteoarthritis (disease of the joints).
- Fibromyalgia (aching and pain in muscles, tendons, and joints all over the body, especially along the spine.
- Tendinitis (an inflammation or irritation of a tendon).
- Bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs that cushion joints).
- Labor pain.
- Low back pain.
- Chronic pelvic pain.
- Diabetic neuropathy (damage to the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to the rest of the body).
- Peripheral artery disease (“hardening of the arteries” that circulate blood to the body).
For what types of conditions and areas of the body should transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy not be used?
Do not use TENS therapy at these specific body locations if you have any of the following conditions:
- An implantable device (cardioverter/defibrillator, neurostimulators, bone growth stimulator, indwelling blood pressure monitors). Do not use TENS therapy over or close to the areas where an electronic device is implanted. TENS could cause these devices to malfunction.
- Are pregnant. Do not apply TENS therapy to the abdomen; pelvic area; lower back; or to acupuncture points at the knee, hand or ankle. (However, TENS can be used for labor pain.)
- Cancer. Do not apply electrodes to areas of the body where there is known or suspected cancer. Do not use TENS if you have undiagnosed pain and a history of cancer in the last 5 years.
- Epilepsy. Do not apply electrodes to your head, neck or shoulders. The impulses could cause seizures.
- Deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis. Do not use TENS therapy as it may increase blood circulation, which may increase the risk of dislodging a blood clot.
- A bleeding (hemorrhagic) disorder or recent or actively bleeding tissue. TENS therapy could increase bleeding at the tissue site or increase the risk of bleeding in persons with bleeding disorders.
- Heart disease. Do not apply TENS therapy to the chest if you have heart disease, heart failure or arrhythmias.
In addition, TENS should not be applied:
- To infected tissues, wounds due to osteomyelitis or if you have tuberculosis. TENS therapy may result in the spread of infections.
- To areas of tissue that have been recently treated with radiation.
- To damaged skin (Except for open wounds where the intent is to use electrical stimulation to heal tissue. In these cases, therapy should be guided by a skilled therapist.)
- Near or over eyes or mouth, front or side of neck, or on the head.
- Near reproductive organs or genitals.
- To areas of the body that lack or have reduced sensation.
- In persons who have trouble communicating or who have mental impairment and cannot provide feedback to ensure the safe use of TENS.
- What are the advantages or benefits of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) therapy?
TENS is a non-invasive method of pain relief. It can be used alone or in addition to prescriptions or over-the-counter pain-relieving medications. The amount of medication may be able to be reduced in some patients who use TENS therapy. Do not stop taking or make any adjustments in your dose of medications without discussing it with your doctor first.
Another benefit of the TENS unit is that it is small and portable and therefore can be used at home or away, anytime pain relief is needed.
What does TENS stand for?
TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.
What is TENS?
A TENS device consists of a main unit which controls the electrical pulses and electrodes which are placed on the user’s skin. It’s a type of therapy used for pain relief.
How does TENS work?
A TENS battery-powered device delivers alternating current via electrodes that are placed on the skin around the painful area. Most devices allow you to set the pulse frequency and intensity. The stimulation activates a complex neural network in your body, providing an analgesic (pain relieving) effect and relieving your pain.
If you want to get really scientific, TENS analgesia is maintained through the periaqueductal gray (PAG), rostral ventromedial medulla (RVM), and spinal cord, as well as central mechanisms. High frequency TENS produces analgesia by activating mechanisms in the central nervous system involving opioid GABA and muscarinic receptors. While low frequency TENS uses pathways that activate the opioid, GABA, serotonin and muscarinic receptors.
What conditions can TENS be used for?
TENS can provide effective pain relief for a variety of conditions. In some cases, it can be a helpful alternative to more invasive forms of treatment like surgery. It also offers an alternative to medications and opioids. Talk to a medical professional before using a TENS unit.
Research has shown that TENS is effective at relieving pain from:
- Perioperative pain (pain before, during, or after surgery)
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Some forms of acute pain
Evidence also suggests it may help relieve pain from:
- Spinal cord injury
As research continues, it may find further evidence for using TENS to relieve other types of pain.
TENS is also commonly used to treat:
TENS should not be used if you have:
- A cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator
- In-dwelling pumps or monitors
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Any implanted metallic or electronic device
- Talk to your doctor if you have cancer, epilepsy, diabetes, cognitive impairment, or are pregnant. Also talk to your doctor if you are allergic to certain metals, to ensure you are using the proper electrodes
- Read the TENS unit user manual for other precautions and contraindications
In addition to what conditions TENS may be useful for, studies have also looked at the best practices for effective pain relief.
Key takeaways include:
- Both high and low frequency TENS have been shown to produce pain relief when used at a strong intensity. However, because they activate different opioid receptors, high frequency TENS may be more effective for people taking opioids.
- Effective pain relief for chronic conditions may be limited if you use the same frequency and intensity daily because the repeated application can create a tolerance. To avoid this and prolong the pain relief, varying TENS parameters may help (whether you use the high or low frequency TENS).
- Applying TENS electrodes at acupoints may increase the analgesic effect
- Using TENS during movement/activity may be the most beneficial for pain relief
Is TENS painful? What does using TENS feel like?
TENS should not feel painful. You should set the intensity at a level that is strong, but tolerable. It may feel like a tingling, buzzing, or muscle twitching sensation. As you grow accustomed to the feeling, you may be able to increase the intensity.
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, or TENS, is a pain management technique that uses electricity to help alleviate pain. TENS has been a commonly used pain management therapy almost since it was first developed in the late 1960s. But like some other therapies, TENS results aren’t guaranteed — some people find TENS more helpful than others.
TENS treatment involves placing small electrodes, devices that conduct electricity, on the skin over the part of the body that's in pain; they are held in place with adhesive. The electrodes are then attached to a machine that releases small waves of electricity, sending tiny electrical impulses through the electrodes to the painful joint or area of the body.
TENS for Pain Management: How It Works
How does electricity alleviate pain? It's thought that the electrical impulses interrupt messages about pain sent from the nerves to the brain. The electricity blocks the activity of the pain receptors, which send those pain messages. If the brain doesn't get the messages from the nerves, it doesn't know that there's pain, and you don't feel any.
Another theory behind transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is that the electrical impulses released during TENS encourage the body to produce more of its own endorphins, which are natural pain relievers.
The electrical currents emitted by TENS are very low — don't be worried that you'll feel a big shock. However, it is common to feel a little warmth or even a tingling sensation at the site of the electrodes. One session takes up to 15 minutes, and may be repeated frequently to help alleviate pain.
TENS for Pain Management: Numerous Applications
TENS has been tried in a number of conditions as a pain management tool. TENS may be used to ease pain from:
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Cancer pain
- Chronically painful injuries
- Pain after surgery
- Pain during childbirth
You can receive TENS from your doctor, a physical therapist, or other health care professional. There are also U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved TENS devices to use at home — you'll need a prescription from your doctor to purchase one.
TENS for Pain Management: Effectiveness
TENS is often considered a form of complementary and alternative medicine. There have been a number of studies done on the effectiveness of TENS on pain management, most with conflicting results pointing to the need for more research. Small, separate studies found that TENS could be helpful in managing rheumatoid arthritis in the hand and pain from knee osteoarthritis. However, research that evaluated a wide spectrum of treatments for lower back pain rated TENS as poor.
One fact is certain: TENS does not cure the source of the pain or treat the underlying problem. Still, many people have found that TENS does relieve their short-term pain and find its use worthwhile, even if the pain does come back.
What does that mean for you and your pain management? Although the jury is still out on whether TENS is truly effective as a pain management therapy and for what types of pain, since some people do experience some pain relief from TENS, it's worth talking to your doctor about the risks and benefits of trying it to manage your pain.
Products tags and Keywords
Tens Machine, Portable Tens Machine, Tens Unit, Tens Unit (4Channel, Digital, Automode), TN03C, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel, tens therapy machine, tens machine for physiotherapy, tens machine combo, tens machine digital, tens machine for physiotherapy for facial, tens machine for physiotherapy 4 channel, tens machine for knee, tens machine mini, tens machine transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, tens machine of physiotherapy, tens machine portable, tens machine physiotherapy, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel, tens pain relief machine, tens unit machine, tens machine 4 channel electrotherapy device portable for pain relief, tens machine 4 channel for back pain, tens machine 4 channel for physiotherapy small, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel,tens equipment ,TENS Therapy ,TENS Pain Releif Machine ,TENS Equipments ,Dual channel TENS ,TENS Imported online ,TENS Machine , Physiotherapy TENS ,Mars One TENS ,TENS pocket model ,TENS Imported Buy online ,MarsOne TENS Amazon ,TENS Therapy ,Nerve Stimulation ,Nerve Stimutator ,Nerve Stimutator Current Machine , Physiotherapist TENS ,TENS for ICU ,Mini TENS Imported,Mini TENS Pocket Model compact , Battery Operated TENS Machine , TENS dual Channel , TENS Analogue Model , N604 TENS , TEND manual model , 2 channel TEND , TENS Hyderabad online , TENS , T. E. N. S , TENS buy Delhi , Online TENS Amazon , Snapdeal TENS machine , Medical Physiotherapist TENS , TENs, Stimulation TENS Analogue model battery operated , Everyway Medical TEND N-604 model , Pocket Nerve Stimulation Stimulator imported, TENS MarsOne , Mars One TENS , Mumbai TENS Online , Mumbai imported TENS , TENS for back Pain , TENS for knee Pain , Hip Pain Treatment , Drug free TENS Machine , Shoulder Pain TENS Machine , Biotron Overseas TENS , Biotronix TENS Analogue Model , Biotronix Solution Forever TENS Machine , TENS Therapy , TENS Tiwan Made , Chinese TENS , TENS Pocket model with 1 year warranty , TENS Therapy buy online on A2Z Solution Forever , Physiotherapy TENS , TENS equipment machine , TENS YouTube video , TENS Therapy , How does TENS Work , TENS machine Working , TENS , Solution Forever Delhi TENS , TENS Therapy Equipment , TENS back pain Treatment buy , Portable TENS , Cheaper TENS for personal Use , Home use TENS , TENS massager , Nerve Massager , Pain Treatment By TENS current , Physiotherapy physio tools TENS , Physiotherapy Equipments , Physiotherapy Machines , TENS Therapy Machine , TENS nerve Stimulation , Nerve Stimulation TENS machine , How does tens works , Analogue TENS , Manual TENS Machine , Biotronix TENS Machine , Electronics TENs Machine , Electronics Gadgets TENS machine , TENS medical pain Therapy , N-604 TENS , Everyway TENS Machine , TENS machine online buy , TENS machine Jaiuur , TENS machine Udaipur , TENS machine rajasthan , TENS Machines Chennai , TENS machine online , TENS machine optron , TENS Pocket model Physiotherapy , TENS dual channel , TENS double Channel online buy portal , Physiotherapy Portal TENS , TENS , TENS machine With carry case , TENS machine mobile phone model , TENS machine pulse width , TENS machine with Timer , TENS Machine with knobs manual , TENS carry un pocket , TEND machine mini buy online , TENS machine nerve Stimulation , Nerve Stimulator TENS machine , TENS Machine , Physiotherapy TENS 2 channel , Physiotherapy TENS Chinese , Tiwan made TENS machine , TENS machine Kerala online , TENS machine Haryana online buy , Buy TENS machine snapdeal , TENS machine Biotronix Amazon own website , Biotronix own webportal TENS machine , TENS machine Shopify , TENS Therapy Equipment , TENS machine Biotronix medical , TENS moti nagar Delhi , Solution Forever TENS , TENS Equipment jammu , TENS Equipments Amravati , TENS Equipments pulne online buy ,Portable Tens Machine, Tens Unit, Mini Tens Machine, Digital Tens Unit, Tens Unit, Tens (4 channel) Digital(Delux), AMP-03TN03B, TN03B, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, Portable Tens Machine, Tens Unit, Mini Tens Machine, Digital Tens Unit, Tens Unit, Tens Unit (4Channel, LCD, Pre Prg.), AMP-03TN03D, TN03D, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel, tens therapy machine, tens machine for physiotherapy, tens machine combo, tens machine digital, tens machine for physiotherapy for facial, tens machine for physiotherapy 4 channel, tens machine for knee, tens machine mini, tens machine transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, tens machine of physiotherapy, tens machine portable, tens machine physiotherapy, ramtec tens machine 4 channel, ramtec tens machine 4 channel, tens pain relief machine, tens unit machine, tens machine 4 channel electrotherapy device portable for pain relief, tens machine 4 channel for back pain, tens machine 4 channel for physiotherapy small, tens machine 4 channel, tens machine 4 channel,Combo MS+Tens, Tens and Muscle Stimulator, Combination Unit, CM05, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment online in India, Physiotherapy Products, Electrical muscle stimulation,Tens, Digital Tens, Portable Tens, Electrotherapy Product, LCS 180B: TENS/MS, LCS 180B, Tens Machine, Muscle Stimulator, Combo of tens and ms, Tens and ms, Tens and Muscle Stimulator,Tens Machine, Portable Tens, Tens Unit, Mini Tens, acco Tens Unit (2 Ch), AMP-03TN01, TN01, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, tens machine 2 channel, tens machine 2 channel, tens therapy machine, tens machine for physiotherapy, tens machine combo, tens machine digital, tens machine for physiotherapy for facial, tens machine for physiotherapy 2 channel, tens machine for knee, tens machine mini, tens machine transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, tens machine of physiotherapy, tens machine portable, tens machine physiotherapy, ramtec tens machine 2 channel, ramtec tens machine 2 channel, tens pain relief machine, tens unit machine, tens machine 2 channel electrotherapy device portable for pain relief, tens machine 2 channel for back pain, tens machine 2 channel for physiotherapy small, tens machine 2 channel, tens machine 2 channel
We Also Recommend
Everycom Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98 with 1 Year Replacement Warranty and 2 Year Service warranty (Made in India )
Thrive 717 Massager / G5 Massager Made In Japan Original used in Physiotherapy and Slimming
Everycom Combo Pack Non Contact Infrared Thermometer IR37 and Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98
Biotronix Hand Grip Exerciser Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Equipment ( Finger Exerciser )