Biotronix Self Adhesive Electrodes ( pack of 50 set 200 pcs ) /Sticking Electrodes for TENS ,EMS ,IFT Equipment
Adhesive Electrodes or Sticking Electrodes for TENS MS and IFT Machines ( 50 set or 200 pc pad)
- 50 set contains 200 pc of Sticking electrodes
- These Electrode Pads are professional grade, made with the highest quality adhesive gel for maximum reusability.
- It can be used easily for 30-40 times of use (each time you stick in on the skin and remove it, it is counted as one time). They are designed to provide comfort while delivering the most efficient treatment.
- For use with TENS (transcutaneous electronic nerve stimulators) and EMS (electrical muscle stimulators) as well as any compatible pulse massagers.
- Electrode pads are durable, comfortable and gently adhere to your skin.
Electrode pads can be used in the neck, waist, legs and other parts of the body, it is suitable for the treatment of cervical syndrome, lumbar syndrome and the bodybuilding of abdomen and legs and so on.
It is widely used in various medical equipments, beauty equipments. Electrotherapy equipments, physiotherapy equipments, massages and other industries.
Size: 2.0 x 2.0" 5*5cm /50*50 mm
Backing material: White non-woven cloth, or foam and other colours backing for selection
Conductor: conductive carbon film
Please Make Sure That The Following Tips Are Followed While Using Self-Adhesive Electrodes In Order To Last It Longer.
1. Clean The Skin Carefully And Dry It With Towel.
2. Place Electrodes On The Skin And Press It Firmly.
3. Place Electrodes On The Correct Side Of Liner Where You Can Read "Place Electrodes On This Side" After Use.
We Also Recommend
Everycom Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98 with 1 Year Replacement Warranty and 2 Year Service warranty (Made in India )
Thrive 717 Massager / G5 Massager Made In Japan Original used in Physiotherapy and Slimming
Biotronix Physiotherapy TENS 4 channel Auto Mode Digital make in India with 2 year warranty for Pain Relief Therapy
Everycom Combo Pack Non Contact Infrared Thermometer IR37 and Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98