Biotronix Physiotherapy Ultrasound Therapy 1 Mhz portable compact premium model for Made in India with 2 year Warranty
Biotronix Physiotherapy Ultrasound Therapy 1 Mhz portable compact premium model for Made in India with 2 year Warranty
Physiotherapy Ultrasound Therapy Unit (1 MHz) Digital (Continuous & Pulse)
Ultrasonic nominal Frequency : 1 MHz
Ultrasonic Output : 15 Acoustic Maximum Ultrasonic power density mode
Operation : 2.2 watts/cm2 Continuous and of pulsed mode.
Pulse ratios : 1:1, 1:4, 1:7, 1:10
Treatment time : 0 to 6 Minutes
Timer : Electronic timer 0to 99 minutes with digital display
Display : Digital display
Ultrasonic Therapy Unit is designed to generate Ultrasonic energy in continuous or pulsed form to produce thermal, mechanical and chemical effects in tissues thus, promoting recovery and reducing pain.
- 1 pc Biotronix Ultrasound Therapy Machine 1 Mhz portable premium model
- 1 pc Ultrasound Applicator and Wire
- 1 pc Main Cord
- 1 Pc Carry Bag
- 2 pc Gel Bottle
Understanding Ultrasound for Physical Therapy Pain Management
Therapeutic ultrasound is an extremely effective modality for physical therapy in Casper, WY. When most people hear the term ultrasound they do not equate it with pain management; the average person usually imagines a procedure done on expectant moms to check the progress of the pregnancy. The history of ultrasound is extensive and therapeutic ultrasound has been used by physical therapists since the 1930s for pain management and deep healing. Therapeutic ultrasound is just one of the many modalities used at North Platte Physical Therapy to promote health and healing.
- What is Therapeutic Ultrasound? Ultrasound waves are sound waves that exist beyond the scope of human hearing. These waves are generally in the vicinity of about 0.8 – 3.0 MHz, while we can hear somewhere in the ranges of 20Hz. These waves are used to generate heat and motion within the body to promote healing.
- How does Ultrasound Therapy Work? Ultrasound waves are administered through use of a wand place directly on the patient’s skin, generally using a protective gel. Treatment times for any one area is generally between 3 and 5 minutes. The sound waves, or ultrasound rays, penetrate within the body generating heat increasing blood flow, and relaxing muscles and connective tissues thereby reducing pain and muscle spasms. The stimulation of these tissues in this way encourages repair and can greatly reduce the healing time of certain injuries.
- What is Ultrasound Therapy Used for? Ultrasound therapy is used for a variety of injuries and conditions. One of the most recent uses is breaking up calcified stones in the gallbladder and kidneys. The most common uses in the physical therapy environment involve muscle and tissue injuries and chronic pain. It has shown to be effective for sports injuries, tendonitis, bursitis, and a variety of ligament and tendon injuries. It is also used to treat lower back pain, sprains, and joint contracture, such as frozen shoulder. By loosening tissue, burning off cell waste, and improving circulation to treated areas, range of motion is often increased.
- Does Therapeutic Ultrasound hurt? No, not at all. It is a completely non-invasive procedure. As the wand is pressed against your skin you may feel some heat and tingling but that’s all that most people experience when undergoing this type of treatment.
- Can Anyone Use Therapeutic Ultrasound? Therapeutic Ultrasound is generally safe for everyone with a few exceptions. Those suffering from hemophilia should not receive this type of treatment. This is also not a therapy generally practiced on those patients who have a pacemaker. If you have received cortisone injections over the past 30 days be sure to let your physical therapist know as they will want to avoid direct contact with that area. Ultrasound will never be performed on those with open sores or lesions. Be sure to alert your therapist if you are on antibiotics for an active infection of tissue or bone.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS TREATED BY ULTRASOUND THERAPY OR THERAPEUTIC ULTRASOUND?
The most common conditions that can be treated using Ultrasound therapy are:
It is a general term that is used to define the inflammation of the tendon tissue that connects the muscle to the bone. This is the most common cause of soft-tissue pain. It can occur at any age but it is more common in adults who do a lot of sport. Old age people are also prone to it as the tendons tend to lose their elasticity and become weaker with age.
Its common types are:
- Golfer's Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Tendinitis (Achilles, Wrist, supraspinatus, bicipital)
- Jumper's Knee
- Swimmer's Shoulder
- Trigger Finger or Thumb
Other conditions that can be treated with Therapeutic Ultrasound are:
- Joint Swelling
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle or ligament injury(ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, etc )
- Sprains and Strains ( ankle, knee, lower back, etc)
- Knee Bursitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Myofascial pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Low back pain
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Varicose ulcers
- Herpes zoster
- Pressure sores
- Frozen shoulder
- Temporomandibular joint disorder
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Meniscal injury
WHAT ARE THE LIMITATIONS OF ULTRASOUND THERAPY OR THERAPEUTIC ULTRASOUND?
Ultrasound Therapy is a very low-risk, non-invasive procedure. But there are certain times where and when it should be avoided like,
- It is not applied to people who have cardiovascular issues.
- It is not applied over the abdomen, pelvic regions, or lower back in pregnant or menstruating women.
- It is not applied over the broken skin or healing fractures.
- It is not applied around the eyes, breasts, or sexual organs.
- It is not applied over the areas with plastic implants, cardiac pacemakers.
- It is not applied over or near the areas with malignant tumors.
- It is not applied cannot be used in acute sepsis.
- It is not applied over spina bifida or after laminectomy.
- It is not applied to the radiated area for at least six months after irradiation.
Ultrasound Physiotherapy should not be used without a prescription from a doctor/physiotherapist & administration should be done by a physiotherapist unless allowed by a medical doctor.
When you hear the word “ultrasound,” you may think of its application during pregnancy as a tool that can generate images of the womb. This is diagnostic ultrasound used to capture images of organs and other soft tissues.
Therapeutic ultrasound is a treatment tool used by physical and occupational therapists.
Therapeutic ultrasound is often used for treating chronic pain and promoting tissue healing. It may be recommended if you experience any of the following conditions:
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- shoulder pain, including frozen shoulder
- ligament injuries
- joint tightness
Physical therapists use therapeutic ultrasound in two different ways:
Your physical therapist (PT) might use therapeutic ultrasound to provide deep heating to soft tissue to increase blood circulation to those tissues. This could, theoretically, promote healing and decrease pain.
Your PT might also use this treatment with the goal of improving the flexibility of muscles to restore a full range of motion.
So what is ultrasound therapy? An ultrasound uses sound waves at a high frequency to affect the body’s tissues. In fact, ultrasound therapy offers a number of health benefits.
Ready to feel the sweet relief yourself? Keep reading to find out more!
1. Reduce Pain
For starters, therapeutic ultrasound can help relieve the pain you’re experiencing.
While healing your body’s deep tissue, the ultrasound also decreases muscle spasms. Spasms and muscle tightness can connect back to the root cause of your pain.
You should know the physical therapist in charge of your ultrasound therapy can make a difference, too. Ultrasound therapy prepares your muscles for additional therapeutic treatments.
This can make the treatments more effective in reducing your pain.
2. Relax Tissue Tension
According to the World Health Organization, musculoskeletal conditions are the second-largest contributors to disabilities across the world.
Musculoskeletal pain occurs when there’s damage to your muscle tissue. While general wear and tear can cause this damage, trauma makes an impact, too. That includes:
- Auto accidents
- Direct blows
- Jerking movements
Prolonged immobilization and repetitive movements can cause this pain, too.
Ultrasound therapy can give your tissues the deep heat they need to relieve tissue tension. In fact, the ultrasound affects soft tissue cell metabolism. When the ultrasound increases blood flow, it makes the cells more receptive to healing fluids.
As a result, therapeutic ultrasounds might help treat surgical wounds and soft tissue lesions, too.
3. Increase Blood Flow
Get your blood pumping! Increased blood flow can help reduce swelling around the injured area. It reduces chronic inflammation, too, which is associated with a number of health issues (including arthritis).
If you have a fresh injury with acute inflammation, your physical therapist can set the ultrasound to pulse.
Instead of generating a heating effect, this gets your blood pumping to reduce your pain.
4. Deep Heat
Forget using a hot pack. Ultrasound therapy can penetrate deep to relax deeper musculature or joint tissues.
To make it happen, the machine’s soundwaves cause the body’s tissues to vibrate. This generates heat while increases friction down to a molecular level. Then, the targeted tissues rise in temperature.
This treatment usually takes three to five minutes.
5. Breakdown Scar Tissue
The acoustic effect caused by ultrasound therapy creates tiny micro-vibrations. These vibrations affect the fibers that cause scar tissue to form.
Breaking down scar tissue can help increase your range of motion. It also helps you maintain that range of motion for longer relief.
What is ultrasound?Ultrasound is an electrotherapy that promotes healing and reduces inflammation at a cellular level. An ultrasound machine creates mechanical sound waves that produce energy, which when they enter the skin cause micro vibrations in the cells improving tissue healing and reducing pain.
During ultrasound treatment an ultrasound head is placed onto the affected area using specialised gel, which ensures maximum contact between the head and the skin, and slowly moved. Ultrasound is a painless treatment used to promote the healing process following an acute injury or a chronic condition.
When we use ultrasound?
Ultrasound is used for acute and chronic conditions.
Ultrasound uses different frequencies depending on the depth of the tissue and can be pulsed or continuous depending on the type of injury or condition.
When a person suffers from an injury, joints or soft tissue may become swollen and painful. Ultrasound will speed up the rate of healing, enhance the quality of repair and increase the strength of the soft tissue. For an acute injury ultrasound may be pulsed with a low intensity.
Ultrasound can also improve the way collagen is laid down when tissue is trying to repair itself and therefore increase strength and enhance scar mobility.
Ultrasound for chronic conditions will increase blood flow to the affected area and kick start the healing process and decrease pain. Ultrasound may be used in a continuous mode to create this effect.
Benefits of ultrasound
Ultrasound treatment can be used for a wide range of conditions and will help:
- Promote tissue healing
- Improve quality of repair
- Decrease pain
Product Tags and Keywords :
ultasound, Ultrasound, Digital Ultrasound, Portable Ultrasound, Electrotherapy Product, Physiotherapy Ultrasound Therapy Unit (1mhz), , US11, Ultrasound Portable machine, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, UST, Ultrasonic, Ultrasound Therapy, ultrasound machine for physiotherapy, ultrasound machine for doctors, ultrasound machine for pregnancy, ultrasound physiotherapy machine, portable ultrasound machine, ultrasound fat burning machine, ultrasound machine digital, ultrasound machine head, ultrasound pain therapy fast weight loss massager machine, ultrasound machine physiotherapy, ultrasound machine portable, ultrasound physiotherapy machine for pain relief, ultrasound scan machine, ultrasound therapy machine in physiotherapy, ultrasound therapy machine, therapeutic ultrasound machine, ultrasound machine 1mhz, ultrasound physiotherapy machine 1 mhz,Electrotherapy Products, Ultrasound Unit, Digital Ultrasound, Portable Ultrasound, Physiotherapy Ultrasound, acco Ultrasound Therapy Unit (1&3Mh),, Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, Physiotherapy Machine, UST, Ultrasonic, Ultrasound Therapy, ultasound, Therapeutic Ultrasound Unit, Ultrasound Unit for Home Use, Mini Ultrasound, Ultrasound Therapy Unit, Portable Ultrasound, Digital Ultrasound, Ultra Sound Unit (MiNi)(1Mhz), Physiotherapy Machines, Physiotherapy Equipment, Physiotherapy Machine, Ultra Sound, UST, Ultrasonic, Ultrasound Therapy, ultrasound machine for physiotherapy, ultrasound machine for doctors, ultrasound machine for pregnancy, ultrasound physiotherapy machine, portable ultrasound machine, ultrasound fat burning machine, ultrasound machine digital, ultrasound machine head, ultrasound pain therapy fast weight loss massager machine, ultrasound machine physiotherapy, ultrasound machine portable, ultrasound physiotherapy machine for pain relief, ultrasound scan machine, ultrasound therapy machine in physiotherapy, ultrasound therapy machine, therapeutic ultrasound machine, ultrasound machine 1mhz, ultrasound physiotherapy machine 1 mhz, Mini Ultrasonic Therapy Unit buy online, Mini Ultrasonic Therapy Unit Price, Mini Ultrasonic Therapy Unit uses, Mini US Therapy unit, Mini Ultrasonic Therapy Unit buy online, Mini Ultrasonic Therapy Unit Price, Mini Ultrasonic Therapy Unit uses, Mini US Therapy unit, Ultrasound unit, Ultrasound unit price in India, Ultrasound unit online in India, Ultrasound unit cost, US06, SPIRE Sonic 10+ Ultrasound Therapy Unit(1Mhz), SPIRE Sonic, Ultrasound Therapy Unit, Ultrasound Therapy Manufacturer, Ultrasonic, Physiotherapy Ultrasound online, Combo US Tens MS, Combo, Combination Therapy Unit, COMBO (US ; TENS ; MS),-03CM06, CM06, Physiotherapy Machines buy online, buy Physiotherapy Equipment, Physiotherapy Products, UST, Ultrasonic, Stimulation, Electrical muscle stimulation units online
We Also Recommend
Everycom Fingertip Pulse Oximeter SP98 with 1 Year Replacement Warranty and 2 Year Service warranty (Made in India )
Thrive 717 Massager / G5 Massager Made In Japan Original used in Physiotherapy and Slimming
HNC Low Level Cold Laser Therapy Device 650nm and 808nm used in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Biotronix Knee CPM ( Continuous Passive Machine ) Machine Deluxe model used in Knee Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy Make in India with 2 Year Warranty